How to install HP Deskjet 2131 printer without cd?
HP Deskjet 2131 is all in one printer that allows the users to print the good quality of documents anytime they want. Whether you want to produce good quality of pictures on documents, HP DeskJet 2131 printer is the ideal choice for both. After buying the printer, users often come with a query that how to install hp DeskJet 2131 printer without cd? Well! Installing a printer is not a tough task, all you need is to follow some simple guidelines that can help you with Hp printer software download to complete the wireless setup. In this post, we are going to tell you how to install the HP Deskjet 2131 printer without cd on your device. So, read the post carefully and complete the wireless printer setup on your device without any hassle.
Setup HP Deskjet 2131 Printer: Steps to Follow
- To set up HP DeskJet 2131 printer, you need to prepare a setup file. now, you may have a question that what is the setup file? Well! it is a driver file that you need to install the drivers. For this, you can visit the HP printer official website for driver download.
- In the next step, you will need the USB cable to connect the printer to the laptop or computer. If you are using the wireless printer, you may not able to use the USB cable as long as you turn on your HP printer.
- Because you proceed further for the installation of printer drivers, check and make sure that your laptop or computer is already turned on. Prepare a setup file, if you do not have the setup file, just download it first. Once you are ready, hit the Start button to launch the setup file to open the ‘Installation Wizard’. There you can find the instructions that you have to follow to proceed with the setup.
- Now, you are supposed to connect your device to the Wifi network. You do not need to execute this step if you are not asked to do it. Wait until your successfully connected both the device and then proceed with the next step.
- Follow the on-screen guidelines to connect hp Deskjet 2131 to wifi. Once you have completed the setup process, your printer is all set to use and print documents.
So, these are some simple steps that can help you with how to install hp DeskJet 2131 printer without cd. You can follow these simple steps and complete the printer installation proceed on your device without CD.
Unable to use printer services? Uninstall the Printer Driver
If you are unable to use the printer services after the setup, you can uninstall the printer drivers and then reinstall them again to deal with the problem and continue using the hassle-free printer services. Here are the steps you can consider to follow for this:
- Click on the Start button and then go to the Control Panel.
- Now, look in the ‘Programs’ menu section and click on the option ‘uninstall the program’.
- In the next screen, you can see the name of the application that you have installed on your device.
- Here, you need to find the name of your printer and once you have discovered it, right-click on the printer name and choose to uninstall.
- When you click on the ‘Uninstall’ option, the process to remove the printer drivers will begin, you just need to wait for a while till the device completes its uninstallation process.
- Once you are done with the process, your old printer drivers will be uninstalled completed and you would able to install the new drivers for your device.
Your drivers are removed.
The Bottom Line
The aforementioned guidelines can help you to connect HP Deskjet 2131 to wifi and print the documents by downloading the latest printer drivers available for the device. All the mentioned guidelines are very simple and easy to follow. However, if you have any doubt, or there is any other concern regarding the printer wireless setup, we recommend you to contact the experts and take their advice to figure out the solution to your problem. The experts can share the best possible solution with you and make sure that the same problem does not occur again.